Saturday, March 12, 2011

Uneventful (Boring) Pregnancy?

It's not usually our style to be so boring but this pregnancy (knock on wood) has thus far been relatively uneventful, and dare I say it, boring?  Let's just say that our adventure getting to this point was less than boring so I think its time for a little snore...:) 

16 week appointment went perfectly, heard the beautiful whooshing heartbeat at 154bpm, weight gain is at a total of 9 lbs thus far into total pregnancy, blood pressure looks good, and no other issues.

We did however, forget - for the THIRD TIME, to bring our donor info with us to the appointment...doc just wanted to know if he was a cystic fibrosis carrier or not so we could determine if we wanted to do that testing before our window ran out.  Turns out, he is not a carrier, so we called the doc and declined the testing since DW is not a carrier either.

As I wrap this up in bed on a Saturday morning, DW just saw a Red Robin commercial and said "MMMM burgers" - this chic ALWAYS wants a burger, it has not wavered....



No comments:

Post a Comment