Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 weeks-10 to go!

The long awaited bedding arrived today!!!  What a lovely surprise since it was back ordered until the end of June, then boom - just shows up on our doorstep!  It's gorgeous -considering putting the bumper the other way so the pink side is out...

30 FREAKIN weeks today, only 10 more to go, 69 days and counting.  I think we can, I think we can I think we can...!

Finished baby basics, learned a thing or two, next Tuesday is Labor Basics Part 1 of 2, now we're getting to the good stuff!

THEN we head to NH - next week!!!  Excited is not a strong enough word.

The name game continues but we've narrowed it down to less than 5 we THINK.  DW is getting antsy and just wants to know what we are going to call her - patience me lady, patience...





Pink side in or out?

Beautiful Mama to be!

2 comments:

  1. I would pick pink side out. The pink looks pretty with the green but all you really see now is white.

    ReplyDelete