Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Taco and Tummy Tuesday

Tonight was taco and tummy Tuesday - really good day all around.  J&D had us over for dinner and it always tastes better when someone else cooks it :) 

This week is Week 29, only 11 weeks max left, 9 until considered full term, and to quote my MIL this week- *yikes!*

DW has another OB appointment this week, and we have the hospital tour on Saturday!  The boy however is having his lump removed on Friday- I hope its quick and painless and he is feeling good shortly after :(

Next week is last full week of work and week after we only work 3 days and then head up to NH for a really long weekend - getting excited!

Baby Basics part 1 is done, next part is on Monday...decided to go with glass bottles after all the hoopla with BPA, and the hope is to not need too many bottles, especially not right away - hoping to solely breastfeed for the first 3 weeks and then only use supplemental bottle feedings when necessary.

I feel like I'm missing something important but I'm too tired and full to remember at the moment - so thats it for now.






No comments:

Post a Comment