Think that about sums it up this week!
We had our last prenatal appointment today. Ended up choosing an induction date 3 days after due date with a different doctor then the one we've been seeing the whole time, so we met her today. She was nice and at this point I don't really give a shit if Big Bird delivers this baby. Last week they kept trying to move the induction date up, so much so that the last date they threw at us was TODAY the 16th. That's too soon, we want Mary to make as much progress on her own as possible before induction. I suspect she would go all the way to 42 weeks without induction though and nobody wants an 11 pound baby and her Mama to have elephantitis, so we tried to be reasonable here. So we go in the afternoon of the 25th for the cervadril to help "ripen" the cervix and then 8am Friday the 26th, start the pitocin nonsense.
DW's friend from work made the most beautiful letters of our daughter's name to hang in her room, we can't wait to share her name with everyone when she arrives. Thought about putting the letters in random order in her crib and try to let my mom and my brother figure it out while we are in the hospital... :)
Came home from work yesterday, walked int he door delighted to see Pottery Barn Kids gifts from DW's CEO, and I gleefully exclaimed "Packages!", took one look at DW, who was cooking dinner, and her bottom lip was so far down, it was almost touching the floor. I asked what was wrong, the scallops she was cooking spit oil at her shirt, and she ran away crying....MELTDOWN. Poor thing, she's just sick of not having control of the hormones, and anyone who knows her, knows she is NOT a cryer.
I hope this is our last Tummy Tuesday, but if not...we know there's only one more after that!
Hey Guys.
ReplyDeleteYou are almost there!!! Keep your eye on the prize!! Love ya.
Love the pic. I believe you could've just posted the picture to explain everything.
ReplyDelete