Wednesday, January 26, 2011

10 weeks

Truly nothing much to report this week, feeling very much like last week - still having cramping, feeling bloated, nausea from time to time, moody and emotional, and exhausted.

No news is good news this week.

Looking forward to stopping her progesterone, estrogen, and baby aspirin regimen end of next wek (Feb 4th)

Also looking forward to moving to the 2nd trimester, although I can't figure out for the life of me WHEN that truly is - is it once we can say she is 12 weeks and whatever days?  Ugh, I have no idea.

Lastly, looking forward to Feb 11th, next doc appt and ultrasound!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely seeing a baby bump now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for 10 weeks and almost being done with the regimen! My pregnancy book says 13 weeks is the beginning of the second trimester so that is what I'm going with (I have about 10 days left!) I hear you on the moody and emotional. I feel like bursting into tears for little to no reason all the time! I don't think DW even realizes this because I never give in to the urge! But it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAAAAY mate!! I see a baby bump!

    ReplyDelete