28 weeks down, 12 to go!
Glucose test came back COMPLETELY NORMAL - woot!
Doula update-decided not to pursue, we think I'm support enough :) given that we are a)both women b)best friends c)I've actually done this before and d)we don't love the idea of having a stranger in our labor room the whole time. With that being said, we have absolutely nothing but respect for the art of the doula and can appreciate all that they offer.
We picked up a rocking chair for the nursery off of Craigslist for $30- see below for picture-I think its PERFECT.
The name game continues - we, and when I say we - I mean ME, keep changing our minds. I've finally settled on the fact that I need to have a few "final" names in queue for when she gets here, I can't settle on one now while she is still hanging out in there - I feel like its too big of a commitment. I want to play the game until she arrives and know that the grass isn't greener on the other side of the name fence...
Nice visit with my in-laws this holiday weekend, back to the grind for now. Next week we have a doctor's appointment and a breastfeeding class, plus the boy is having some oral surgery to remove a lump in his cheek that nobody likes the look or feel of. Speaking of removing things, DW had a pre-cancerous mole removed from her back and she had 3 stitches.
Rocking chair is cute. That belly is huge!!! I'm so happy her test went well but that's crazy about the mole. It's hard to believe a little one will be here in a few short months.
ReplyDelete