Thursday, June 17, 2010

That box IS big enough to have an actual baby in it....hmmmm




So the GIANT box of meds (see picture below in scale to our 32in tv) arrived today and I am not sure if I am more surprised by the fact that I am not even phased or if I should be terrified by that fact - too jaded in the process perhaps? or just numb to it - of course those meds aren't being injected into me...Running tally for the meds was actually $1000 LESS than what we were initially quoted so in the grand scheme of things, we'll take it! As I was looking at this box, I thought MY GOD, there COULD be a baby in that box - then I thought -there might as well be, it's big enough and it sure would make this whole thing easier...but alas...we opened it aaaand...not so much.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! That is a bit overwhelming but sounds like you took it in your stride! FX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks C...I think I am more concerned with her reaction and demeanor to said army of meds more than anything! Hope things are treating you well!

    ReplyDelete