Just your average lesbian couple raising one biological child from a prior relationship and working our way through what is turning out to be quite a journey to grow our family "organically"
Monday, August 2, 2010
Affirmative!
Quick post - beta #1 is in....BFP and number was 121 - that's decent right?! Repeat beta on Wednesday - looking for double that then...cross everything you have PLEASE
Looks like a good number to me. I poured over all of the info at Beta Base while waiting on our numbers. I hope today brings you a nice doubling time, but even if it doesn't, don't lose hope. It took 5 blood draws before our numbers doubled in under 48hrs and all is well with our pregnancy. That being said, fingers crossed and good luck!
Looks like a good number to me. I poured over all of the info at Beta Base while waiting on our numbers. I hope today brings you a nice doubling time, but even if it doesn't, don't lose hope. It took 5 blood draws before our numbers doubled in under 48hrs and all is well with our pregnancy. That being said, fingers crossed and good luck!
ReplyDelete