Just your average lesbian couple raising one biological child from a prior relationship and working our way through what is turning out to be quite a journey to grow our family "organically"
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Ultrasound Scheduled (no exclamation point)
We have a "confirmation" ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow at 11am (ugh and sigh all at the same time) and we will likely schedule her for a D&C Friday. Only new symptoms are an increase in the intensity of her cramping so although we were hoping she would miscarry without intervention, we don't want this to go on and on and on with no definitive end date. We can't move through the grieving process until it's over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry Sarah. That's just the worst. I am so, so grateful that my DW miscarried on her own. It's so awful to have to go through a D&C on top of everything. I am thinking of you both, still.
ReplyDelete