Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 weeks today

5 weeks today and not much to report.  Time is still crawling by, but the craziness of the holidays is upon us so this should get us through the next 4 or 5 days.  Sans symptoms almost entirely, with the exception of:
1.  Peeing a lot
2.  Exhaustion accompanied by actual naps whenever possible
3.  Seemingly heightened sense of smell

She does NOT have sore breasts, which still concerns her but what can you do?  She continues taking the progesterone and estrogen, which is hopefully making a nice and inviting area for her bean(s) to snuggle in and get comfy for the long haul.  The estrogen is making her cry...at EVERYTHING.

So between the napping and the crying, my wife is an alien to me these days, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. That's all great news! I wouldn't worry too much about the boobs - everyone is different! I think the symptoms she has sound spot on. Good luck with the wait!

    ReplyDelete