Thanks again for all the support here! We too, are hoping for good news tomorrow-feeling a bit more optimistic now that we realized that they were 3 day embies and not 5 day blasts-which means we were only 10 and 11 DPO when we tested, which is pretty early. Yes, beta blood test is still tomorrow morning, probably won't have results until afternoon, last time it was around 1 or 2 I think...RE doc said he would be happy with a first beta anywhere between 20 and 50 which seems low to me, but thats what they said. Also heard from lots of my friends that their first POAS was as light as ours and they are all preggers :)
We really are the last people on EARTH that aren't pregnant yet - its gotta be our time soon right??
Will keep everyone posted as soon as we hear...keep EVERYTHING crossed and pray to whatever and whoever you beleive in, at this point I don't care if its friggen Santa Claus.
Go team Operation New Dawn!!! Yeah!
ReplyDeleteSending warm fuzzies your way. I'm betting your beta will be uber high. :)
ReplyDeleteFX!!!!! So excited for you ladies!
ReplyDelete