Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shotless

It's been somewhat eventful since I last posted, but all in all we are pretty much in the same place. DW had that appointment where her lining was only at 7mm and RE preferred 8, and then they put her on the estrogen patch every other day on top of the 3x daily estrogen doses.

Than I got a voicemail from the RE's office saying they were moving the transfer back to the 10th because she wasn't ready/

She went back in on Monday this week and her lining looked great. So they moved the transfer back up, now it's Friday the 3rd. She has also been taking baby aspirin for about 10 days-they say its good for preventing miscarriage because it increases blood flow to the uterus and lining to help with implantation, so what they hey right?

We had a TON of leftover progesterone suppositories from the first pregnancy so we asked the RE if we could use these instead of the progesterone in Oil shots and he went for it! YAY-SHOTLESS! She does this 2x per day, plus the 3x per day Estrogen pills, then after Friday, she goes down to 2x per day Estrogen, but keeps the 2 x per day Progesterone.

Friday at noonish is the plan. Our friend is flying in Friday morning to visit with us for the weekend so she will have the privelage of being present during the transfer (at the clinic at least)-pretty sure thats not what she had in mind for her visit but hey, what can ya do?

1st blood test is now slated for 12/14.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. As "the friend" flying in tomorrow, I must speak up and say that I am THRILLED to be the third wheel in this situation and I am SO excited to see you both!

    ReplyDelete