Sunday, December 12, 2010

Implantation Bleeding??? Please let that be it...

Appreciate the frequent check ins from you guys during this critical time for us-its just TORTURE waiting it out.  NEWS since a few hours ago-she just put in her prog supp and there was a very small amount of blood (TMI) it wasn't much or thick, but it was a light red in color....implantation spotting????  UGH-if its AF lurking, I'll just die.

4 comments:

  1. I had that before my BFP this round. Thought it was over but it wasn't. Keeping everything crossed for you two. I never had implantation bleeding any other cycle. IMHO I think with the possibility of more than one baby makes is more likely you'll have implantation bleeding, at least that is how it was in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blood test it still scheduled for tomorrow? Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies - can't wait to hear confirmation of your BFP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stalking you! Praying really hard for good news!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete