SO, been on stims for about a week, had the follow up ultrasound today to see how things were growing and DW has 7-10 follies all between 10-12mm in size, which RE told us is average in size for this stage in the game - said we should have hopefully 5-6 eggs to work with, started Menopur tonight, which was making me so nervous to watch DW mix it up with the powder and this one went into her rear end with a much fatter needle - YIKES, but as usual she has been a superb trooper. We go back in Friday for a final scan to make sure she is ready, and then we will likely trigger Saturday and go in Sunday for the egg retrieval!!!!!!!
Good Lord - I am starting to let the doubt take over and I need to turn this around and get back on the positive train...ok...just needed a moment...I am back on it....
We also paid the balance today - GULP
Good luck, Sarah!
ReplyDelete