Friday, July 30, 2010

I won't call it a Big Fat Postiive, but a Little Faint Positive is still something...


DW POAS this morning and got a faint positive...it's 9dp3dt or 12DPO, however you want to look at it. We had just agreed not to test until tomorrow as we had 3 HPT's at home, so we were going to do Sat, Sun and Mon morning before the beta, but she said she was up all night praying, couldn't sleep, panicked that her period was coming because she has been on and off crampy, then she had a "leak" at like 3am and got up to go to the bathroom convinved that it was AF and it wasn't, so when she got up this mroning for work, she POAS and got in the shower so as not to stare at it too early - then I came in and looked at it and got excited because it appeared to have a faint line, but then I relaized that this was an old test and we no longer had te intruction sheet on how to read it and it wasn't the kind that gives you a plus sign, just one line or two, and we didn't know what was what, so she POAS again on the ones we just bought, then we swore we saw a faint plus sign, so then I POAS on the other one identical to that one just to be clear on what a BFN looked like and low and behold, there was a distinct difference between hers and mine. I took a picture. So for now, we have decided to remain hopeful that this is a good sign, and celebrating the fact that we have never made it over this threshold previously. So we now will pray that the line will darken each day before beta on Monday - PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE FOR REAL.

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo! Looking very promising! So psyched for you gals!

    ReplyDelete